Searching for a family friendly, professional atmosphere for your dance training?
You have found the right place!
Not all studios are the same.
- MDA's costumes, music and movements are age appropriate at all times.
- Our costumes and tuition are reasonably priced and affordable with no hidden costs.
- We offer quality instruction by experienced dancers along with courteous customer service.
- Our staff strives to inspire students to reach their fullest potential.
- We offer quality dance education in a disciplined, yet positive environment.
- Yes, we have an award winning competition team. But winning trophies is not our main focus. Every student is important at our studio, at every age and every level.
- Our end of year recital is a professional, entertaining performance of all students, all ages.
We hope to make dance class a favorite part of your week!
Click the Leap 'N Learn box to learn about our special program for your tiny dancer. We are certified to teach the "Leap N Learn" syllabus.
Our pre-school classes are not only fun, but educational.
Busy families have many choices for after school activities. Here are a few points to consider when enrolling your child in dance classes:
- Students show progress. Our viewing TV allows parents to view classes each week.
- The noncompetitive atmosphere allows friendships to be made, for parents too!
- MDA teaching staff continues their education to share new material with their students.
- We bring in guest artists for weekend workshops at reasonable prices.
- We offer our students many local performing opportunities.
- Our competitive teams are winners at the regional and national levels of competition.
- MDA is the Marietta Times Readers Choice Award Winner for 2012, 2014, 2015.
- We are celebrating our 16th successful year.
Come see the difference!
2011 Recital Overview Video >>
Fall Classes start Thursday, August 25.
Online registration is now open on our schedule page.
Why do almost 200 families choose MDA for their dance education?
Ballet. Tap. Jazz. Acrobatics. Tumbling. Lyrical. Pointe. Contemporary. Yoga. Mommy & Me.
Our studio has a caring staff, professional dance floors for our dancers' safety, convenient class times and reasonable rates.
We love our dance families and would love to have you join us!
Date: Monday, 8/08/2016
Time: 5:00-7:00 pm
Date: Tuesday, 8/09/2016
Time: 5:00-7:00 pm
Date: Thursday, 8/25/2016
More Info on Events